Follow along and see how I eat healthy on a gluten-free plant-based diet!
Pre-Breakfast – Lemon Water with Apple Cider Vinegar
Breakfast – Chocolate Smoothie Bowl with spinach, bananas, blueberries, blackberries + superfood powders (see below for exact products)
Snack – Match Latte with hemp milk + dried persimmons
Lunch – Arugula Salad with sesame broccoli, carrots, beets and tahini + slice of gluten-free toast with hummus and avocado + kombucha
Snack – Fresh green juice
Dinner – Vegan Quinoa Bowl with kale, brussels sprouts, crispy chickpeas, hemp seeds and avocado + Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
– Vegan Fermented Protein: http://amzn.to/1PnwvPO
– Maca Powder: http://amzn.to/20LigLP
– Reishi Powder: http://amzn.to/1R9hsxI
– Chocolate Greens Powder: http://amzn.to/1PnwLOV
– Raw Cacao Powder: http://amzn.to/1R9hJ3X (couldn’t find the same brand as in the video, but I’ve used this one before and really like it)
Like this video? Give it a thumbs up and SUBSCRIBE for even more simple quinoa recipes!
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://smplyq.co/SQsubscribe
Connect with me elsewhere!