Artichoke Tortillas with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese Recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 220 g of artichoke hearts (canned, drained)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk (1.5% fat)
- 1/2 tsp tomato paste
- 50 g mild feta cheese (9% fat)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Wash the artichoke hearts in a colander, drain well and cut in half.
- Peel the onion and garlic, and finely dice.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in halves.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and tomato paste.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Sauté the onion and garlic over medium heat. Add the artichokes and fry lightly.
- Lower the temperature. Add the tomatoes and beaten egg mixture. Cover and let thicken for about 6-8 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the feta cheese into small cubes. Carefully turn the tortilla over with a spatula, sprinkle with feta cheese cubes and let melt briefly.
- Cut the tortilla into pieces. Serve with brown bread.
Get inspired on Pinterest: