Herb Omelette with Quark Filling & Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Preparation time: 35 minutes
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 8 eggs
- 0.13 l milk
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- 500 g low-fat quark
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Wash the spring onions, cut off the ends and cut the spring onions into thin rings.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix half of the spring onions and parsley.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry four portions omelets.
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Mix together the quark with the lemon juice, the remaining spring onions, parsley and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the cheese on the omelet, fold it and serve.
Get inspired on Pinterest: