Rice bursting with mexican flavours is a must try !
100 grams rice
1½ tablespoons oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon chipotle in adobo sauce
¼ cup diced carrot
¼ cup boiled green peas
½ cup tomato puree
4 cups vegetable stock
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 bunch of coriander
1. Heat stock in a deep non-stick pan.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add rice, onion, garlic and sauté till lightly browned.
3. Add chipotle in adobo sauce and tomato puree and mix well.
4. Add carrot, green peas, salt and boiling vegetable stock.
5. Place coriander on top and cover and cook till the rice is done.
6. Discard coriander leaves and add lemon juice and mix well.
Get inspired on Pinterest: