Learn how to make Paneer Kolhapuri, an spicy and yummy recipe with chef Varun Inamdar.
Chef Varun is here with another restaurant favourite recipe, this time it is Paneer Kolhapuri. So watch and learn how to make Paneer Kolhapuri step by step only on Rajshri Food.
– For 1 cupful of kolhapuri masala
– 1/2 cup coriander seeds
– 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
– 1/4 cup desiccated dry coconut
– 1 tsp sesame seeds
– 8-10 black peppercorns
– Small pc. cinnamon stick
– 1 tsp white poppy seeds
– Pinchful dry fenugreek seeds
– 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
– 1 small onion, thinly sliced
– 5-6 cloves garlic
– 2 tbsp oil
– 8-10 spicy red chilies
– 1 tsp turmeric
– 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
– 1/4 cup boiled peas
– 1 no tomatoes diced
– 1 no onion diced
For the assembly
– 5 tbsp kolhapuri masala
-3 tbsp oil
– 1 no tomatoes chopped
– Handful of coriander leaves
– Water as required
– Salt as required
– 200 gms paneer
For Kolhapuri Masala
– Heat some oil and add the chopped onions and fry them until they turn golden brown add garlic to it and now reserve it into a bowl.
– Add desicated coconut and oil and toss it until it turns brown and add it to the same bowl.
– Toast the lavangi red chillies and then add them to the bowl.
– Follow up the same procedure with coriander seeds,
– Follow the same steps with fennel seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper cods and fenugreek seeds, sesame seed, poppy seeds and cinnamon stick.
— Let it cool for 10 minutes
– Grind together all the ingredients and add salt, turmeric and tamarind and add water and run it into a smooth paste.
For Paneer Kolhapuri
– Add some oil in a pan, let it heat and then add the kolhapuri masala while its cooking add the tomatoes and some water.
– In other pan add some oil and fry the paneer
– Let the kolhapuri cook on moderate flame
– Add the paneer into the curry.
– Saute some onions, peas and tomatoes and add it into paneer kolhapuri gravy
– Let it cook for 2-3 minutes and garnish it with coriander leaves
– Paneer Kolhapuri is ready to be served!
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Get inspired on Pinterest: