In this video, we will take a closer look at a healthy and delicious plant-based diet, which is also budget-friendly. We’ll show you three meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are easy to prepare and filled with essential nutrients.

We often hear that diet and exercise are the key to staying healthy, and we couldn’t agree more. In fact, studies suggest that a healthy diet is 80% of the weight loss process, and the remaining 20% is due to exercise. With that said, let’s get into the meals.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we’re going to start with our favorite oatmeal and fruit. It’s easy to cook oats in water, plant milk, or a combination of both, and we add frozen mixed berries, white flesh nectarines, bananas, and chopped walnuts to our oatmeal. We sprinkle cinnamon on top because it’s a must-have ingredient for us. We love to eat our breakfast out of big bowls and add peanut butter for an extra boost of flavor. If you want a more in-depth oatmeal recipe breakdown, we’ll link a video in the description below.

For lunch, we’re having a beast of a sweet potato. We’ll cut it in half and cover it with foil to cook it faster. We’ll also make some thick-cut fries using Kipfler potatoes. We peel, chop, and boil them for eight minutes. After they are done boiling, we strain them and add curry powder, turmeric, cumin, paprika, and mixed Italian herbs. We shake the bowl with the potatoes and seasonings in a clockwise and anti-clockwise motion to ensure the seasonings stick to the potatoes. We’ll bake them and serve with a simple salad of cucumber, grape tomatoes, lentils, and tempeh. Tempeh is made from soybeans and is less processed than tofu. The salad dressing is lime juice, cayenne pepper, soy sauce or tamari, tahini, and a touch of maple syrup.

For dinner, we’re having a stir-fry with rice, broccoli, capsicum, onion, and mushroom. We cook the rice and chop the vegetables, then stir-fry them in a pan. We add soy sauce, garlic, and ginger for flavor, and top it off with cashews. It’s a simple, nutritious, and flavorful meal that’s perfect for any day of the week.

In conclusion, a plant-based diet can be healthy, delicious, and affordable. By using whole plant foods, we can provide our bodies with essential nutrients and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We hope you enjoyed these meal ideas and that they inspire you to try new things in the kitchen. Remember, eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive.


  1. You can't leave this empty February 11, 2019
  2. IThinkItsForYou February 11, 2019
  3. Christine Gitsham February 11, 2019
  4. Danielle Harper February 11, 2019
  5. Anastasia P. February 11, 2019
  6. Louise Bakley February 11, 2019
  7. Maria Smith February 11, 2019
  8. Kavita B February 11, 2019
  9. Cassie Autumn February 11, 2019
  10. Abbie Wilson February 11, 2019
  11. Siu Fung Lai February 11, 2019
  12. alexiajanee February 11, 2019
  13. keyboard warrior February 11, 2019
  14. rimbaudart054807 February 12, 2019
  15. Ageliki Da February 12, 2019
  16. free dumpling February 12, 2019
  17. Janel Hathaway February 12, 2019
  18. Your Best Self UAE February 12, 2019
  19. Victoria Janelle February 12, 2019
  20. vgnbabe88 February 12, 2019

Add Comment