Learn to make Beetroot Salad – Simple Healthy Homemade Vegetarian Salad Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
If you love salad, here is a treat for you. A salad that is healthy and rich in nutrients. Chef Ruchi Bharani makes a simple and easy to make homemade salad recipe which helps in providing the daily needs of nutrient content to our body.
Aluminium Foil Sheet
Few mint leaves
Carrots (thinly sliced)
1/2 onions (cut lengthwise)
1.5 tbsp Olive oil
1.5 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp Honey
Crushed black pepper
– Chop up the ends of the beet roots and make cuts on the beetroot on all the sides
– Take an alminium foil and place the beet roots on it
– Cut a garlic pod into halves and drizzle olive oil on the beetroot and garlic, enough to coat it well.
– Spinkle salt and apply well to coat it well
– Wrap the beetroot and garlic in the aluminium foil and bake it in a pre heated oven at 180c for about 30 mins
– Take it out the oven and check if its cooked
– Once cooked, let them cool
– For salad dressing: squueze out the garlic content in a bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, crushed black pepper to it and whisk everything well after mashing all the garlic pieces.
– Roughly chop mint leaves, dice the beetroot, roughly tear spinach leaves, carrot juliens, onions, walnuts, feta cheese and add the salad dressing to it
– Mix everything well and the salad is ready to be served
Get inspired on Pinterest: